** Changed in: wslu (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Patrick Wu (callmepk)

Packages, which is subscribed to wslu in Ubuntu.

  Space in username breaks wsl integration cache

Status in wslu package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  * What you're doing and what's happening:  launching bash from a user
  whose name includes a space breaks /etc/profile.d/wsl-integration.sh

  * What's wrong / what should be happening instead:

  > PS C:\Users\Jack Troughton\git\dcp-jason> bash
  > -bash: [: /mnt/c/Users/Jack: binary operator expected
  > mkdir: cannot create directory ë/mnt/c/Users/Jackí: Permission denied
  > -bash: $WSL_INTEGRATION_CACHE: ambiguous redirect

  The reason it breaks is due to incorrect quoting around $HOME and
  things derived from it.  It looks like you have parallel issues as
  well which could break pulse audio on a machine with a space in its
  hostname (is that legal in windows-land?)

  I have created a zip file containing a fix, both the complete script
  and a unified context diff.  I hereby place my changes in the public
  domain, free for use by anybody for anything.

  The fix is at http://people.kingsds.network/wesgarland/wsl-
  integration-fix.zip

  Windows build number: Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.18362.720]

  My WSL is the Ubuntu flavour of
  Linux version 4.4.0-18362-Microsoft (micros...@microsoft.com) (gcc version
5.4.0 (GCC) ) #476-Microsoft Fri Nov 01 16:53:00 PST 2019

  lsb_release -rd says
  Release:        18.04

  apt-cache policy wslu says
  wslu: