Public bug reported:
Hello,
I'm running Xubuntu 19.10 on a X86_64 laptop with an Intel integrated GPU and a
NVIDIA discrete GPU. When trying to configure NVIDIA Prime, I ended reading
"/usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/11-nvidia-prime.conf" file.
It contains the line 'ModulePath "/x86_64-linux-gnu/nvidia/xorg"'. Should not
this line be 'ModulePath "/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/nvidia/xorg"' ?
I checked gpu-manager source code and found that create_prime_outputclass()
function retrieves "ModulePath" line path using command
"/usr/bin/dpkg-architecture -qDEB_HOST_MULTIARCH", which returns only
"x86_64-linux-gnu".
However, does 'ModulePath "xxx"' line really mater here ?
Best regards,
Adrien
** Affects: ubuntu-drivers-common (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided
Status: New
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-drivers-common in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1872915
Title:
11-nvidia-prime.conf ModulePath seems incorrect
Status in ubuntu-drivers-common package in Ubuntu:
New
Bug description:
Hello,
I'm running Xubuntu 19.10 on a X86_64 laptop with an Intel integrated GPU and
a NVIDIA discrete GPU. When trying to configure NVIDIA Prime, I ended reading
"/usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/11-nvidia-prime.conf" file.
It contains the line 'ModulePath "/x86_64-linux-gnu/nvidia/xorg"'. Should not
this line be 'ModulePath "/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/nvidia/xorg"' ?
I checked gpu-manager source code and found that create_prime_outputclass()
function retrieves "ModulePath" line path using command
"/usr/bin/dpkg-architecture -qDEB_HOST_MULTIARCH", which returns only
"x86_64-linux-gnu".
However, does 'ModulePath "xxx"' line really mater here ?
Best regards,
Adrien
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-drivers-common/+bug/1872915/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp