Seems like a new linux virus preventing me from running compiled snap.
Not the right place to report but who knows? When I recompile the snap
package and changed "help" output to "refresh !!! and remove snaps" and
unpack the content of resulting file into 123/. I reinstall the system
package and result md5 sum look like this:

axet@axet-laptop:~/local$ md5sum 123/usr/bin/snap /usr/bin/snap
f6639f5060dcd23506082f6ff0699f72  123/usr/bin/snap
f6639f5060dcd23506082f6ff0699f72  /usr/bin/snap
axet@axet-laptop:~/local$

When I run the package from ./123/usr/bin/snap I got my "!!! and remove
snaps" but when I ran the same file (same md5) from /usr/bin/snap I got
the old output.

axet@axet-laptop:~/local$ ./123/usr/bin/snap
The snap command lets you install, configure, refresh !!! and remove snaps.
Snaps are packages that work across many different Linux distributions,
enabling secure delivery and operation of the latest apps and utilities.

axet@axet-laptop:~/local$ /usr/bin/snap
The snap command lets you install, configure, refresh and remove snaps.
Snaps are packages that work across many different Linux distributions,
enabling secure delivery and operation of the latest apps and utilities.

Even when I copy my /usr/bin/snap into 111111 file and run it from
another location I still getting my new "!!! and remove" string. Seems
like somthing (bug or virus) load old snap package when I run it from
/usr/bin/snap location and when I read the same file I get my actual
file system data. Not sure what kind of virus, trojan or system nvme,
encryption or kernel bug I have... Maybe anyone knows?

Packages, which is subscribed to chromium-browser in Ubuntu.

  Whitelisted allowedURLschemes breaks some desktop apps

Status in snapd:
  Triaged
Status in chromium-browser package in Ubuntu:

https://github.com/snapcore/snapd/blob/7952972d4897e085030b288e44dc98b824f6723a/userd/launcher.go#L55

  snapd has a hard-coded list of allowed URL schemes. Currently that is
  limited to "http", "https", "mailto", "snap".

  We have a number of applications in the store which are trying to use
  protocol handlers outside this scope and break when that's not
  possible.

  e.g.

  Telegram Desktop: tg:/
  Github Desktop: git:/
  IRCCloud Desktop: irc:/

  These are the ones I know of, others may also be affected. Can we
  please at least expand the list to those that we know of, and perhaps
  research other popular protocol handlers?

  Ideally we wouldn't have a whitelist, because this delays our ability
  to land new applications with as-yet unknown url schemes.