*** This bug is a duplicate of bug 1718850 ***
    https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1718850

** This bug has been marked a duplicate of bug 1718850
   Gnome Tweaks: Extensions appear off by default and can't be toggled or 
configured

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-shell in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1875179

Title:
  All Gnome Shell extensions disabled after Ubuntu 20.04 update and no
  way to enable them

Status in gnome-shell package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Hi,

  Since the last updates of the mid-week, those who lead to final Ubuntu
  20.04 version - I already used the (pre)-beta since the beginning of
  development - all my Gnome Shell extensions are always disabled,
  except "Desktop Icon".

  They all well appear in the page extensions.gnome.org/local but, even
  if I enable them, it does nothing nor changes the look. If I reload
  the page or restart computer, all come back to disabled. And all
  worked very well until this week.

  Is there a package, library, dependency... that could have been
  deleted during the last updates and is needed ? Or one of them
  incompatible with focal !

  In dconf I have :

  /org/gnome/shell/disabled-extensions []

  /org/gnome/shell/enabled-extensions
  ['[email protected]', 'cpufreq@konkor', 
'[email protected]', '[email protected]', 
'[email protected]', '[email protected]',
  '[email protected]', '[email protected]', 
'[email protected]', '[email protected]', 
'[email protected]', 
  [email protected]', 
'[email protected][email protected]', 
'[email protected]']

  Even if I enable one addon, as said before, nothing happens : its icon
  doesn't appear in the top bar. First time I get this...

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-shell/+bug/1875179/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to