[Expired for firefox (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]

** Changed in: firefox (Ubuntu)

  Freezes up then I reboot It will come but it's slow doing anything
  else

Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  This started 3-4 days ago .I'm 72 years old and don't know a lot about
  a PC  I have had good luck with this program you boy's did a good job
  coming with this .You asked what package this happen in.I use Firefox
  ;I just turn on my PC.I use Charter for my intenet they keep changing
  the speed on the internet,they say it is fast.As for the speed all I
  know is it is faster than it used to be.Sorry I don't know more to
  tell you .Thanks and God Bless.  PS   If you need to call me my Phone
  number is   865-5771394 .My address is  635 Mize Rd ,Seymour  Tn 37865
  once again  Thanks .

  Package: firefox 4.0.1+build1+nobinonly-0ubuntu0.11.04.3
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.38-9.43-generic 2.6.38.4
  Uname: Linux 2.6.38-9-generic i686
  Architecture: i386
  Date: Wed Feb 29 11:42:30 2012
  FirefoxPackages:
   firefox 4.0.1+build1+nobinonly-0ubuntu0.11.04.3
   flashplugin-installer N/A
   adobe-flashplugin N/A
   icedtea-plugin N/A
  InstallationMedia: Pinguy OS 11.04.1 32-Bit - Release i386
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=en_GB:en
   LANG=en_GB.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash