apport information

** Attachment added: "ShellJournal.txt"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1876227/+attachment/5364285/+files/ShellJournal.txt

  ubuntu 20.04 monitor scaling broken

  I have 2 4k monitors and a 3rd with a lower res. When changing the scaling of
the 4k monitors to 150 - 200%, they just turn off . This used to work on 19.01.
If I set them to 125, then I get one big virtual monitor that I can scroll with
the mouse and the screen positions change. When putting them back in the
correct place, the scaled monitors turn off again.
  PS. I use Nvidia drivers, so may be related to
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mutter/+bug/1873403 .