I believe that I am affected by the same bug (on a fresh install of
11.10 with Unity).

Symptom : instead of the standard theme (as in the screenshot of comment
#5), Nautilus displays a blank theme (as in the screenshot of comment
#3).

I could not reproduce the bug in a deterministic manner. When I observe
it, it is typically right after I boot my system and I open Nautilus
e.g. by clicking on the Home Folder button in the launcher. The bug may
then disappear (or not) on the next boot (a "killall nautilus" as
suggested in comment #7 also seems to make the bug disappear). I
observed the bug perhaps 5 times over the last 25 boots since I first
observed it in December.

  All icons appears as a simple retangle in the Nautilus

Status in “nautilus” package in Ubuntu:

  All my folders and files appears as generic blank rectangle icons in
  nautilus

  Package: nautilus 1:3.2.1-0ubuntu3.1
  ApportVersion: 1.23-0ubuntu4
  Architecture: amd64