why not setting Icon=/snap/chromium/current/chromium.png
instead of Icon=/snap/chromium/952/chromium.png ?

Packages, which is subscribed to chromium-browser in Ubuntu.

  Snap app icons disappear from Arc Menu favorite list after a refresh

Status in chromium-browser package in Ubuntu:

  After each $snap refresh or an auto update the icons on Arc Menu favorite
list is being disappeared. This behavior has not ever happened to any deb based
program which I upgraded with command line or Ubuntu software center or even
calibre (which I upgrade within Terminal and a shell file).
  I saw this in these apps:
  chromium-browser
  gnome-calculator
  gnome-system-monitor