Thank you for your quick answer.

There is a .crash file of pulseaudio dated on May 5th but I don't have
enough memory to send it to you (see screenshot attached).

As for reports there is one from March 2020 about Discord, here is the link.
https://errors.ubuntu.com/oops/e8e9010a-702a-11ea-aad2-fa163e983629

Thank you again for your concern.

Le jeu. 7 mai 2020 à 11:35, Daniel van Vugt <daniel.van.v...@canonical.com>
a écrit :

> [...]
>
> Title:
>   Ubuntu crashes multiple time due to pulse audio. (alsa-util.c:
>   snd_pcm_delay() returned a value that is exceptionally large)
>
> Status in pulseaudio package in Ubuntu:
>   Incomplete
>
> Bug description:
>   Release:      18.04
>
>   pulseaudio:
>     Installé : 1:11.1-1ubuntu7.5
>     Candidat : 1:11.1-1ubuntu7.5
>    Table de version :
>    *** 1:11.1-1ubuntu7.5 500
>           500 http://fr.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic-updates/main
> amd64 Packages
>           100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
>        1:11.1-1ubuntu7 500
>           500 http://fr.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic/main amd64
> Packages
>

>   The OS freezes when using in normal conditions, usually VS Code, Discord
> app and Spotify in browser.
>   When it does, I need to hard reboot by holding power button.
>
>   I checked journalctl to confirm it was due to pulseaudio.
>
>   alsa-util.c: snd_pcm_delay() returned a value that is exceptionally
>   large
>
>   The above line is always the last to prompt in the boot journal.
>   It does not freeze instantly, it progressively freezes down, but
> sometime Mozilla Firefox crashes and it freezes no more.
>
>   ProblemType: Bug
>   DistroRelease: Ubuntu 18.04
>   Package: pulseaudio 1:11.1-1ubuntu7.5
>   Uname: Linux 5.1.15-surface-linux-surface x86_64
>   ApportVersion: 2.20.9-0ubuntu7.14
>   Architecture: amd64
>   AudioDevicesInUse:
>    USER        PID ACCESS COMMAND
>    /dev/snd/controlC0:  saravanane   2071 F.... pulseaudio
>   CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
>   Date: Thu May  7 11:00:37 2020
>   InstallationDate: Installed on 2019-10-01 (218 days ago)
>   InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS "Bionic Beaver" - Release amd64
> (20180426)
>   ProcEnviron:
>    TERM=xterm-256color
>    PATH=(custom, no user)
>    XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
>    LANG=fr_FR.UTF-8
>    SHELL=/bin/bash
>   SourcePackage: pulseaudio
>   UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)
>   dmi.bios.date: 04/18/2019
>   dmi.bios.vendor: Microsoft Corporation
>   dmi.bios.version: 108.2706.768
>   dmi.board.name: Surface Pro 4
>   dmi.board.vendor: Microsoft Corporation
>   dmi.chassis.type: 9
>   dmi.chassis.vendor: Microsoft Corporation
>   dmi.modalias:
> dmi:bvnMicrosoftCorporation:bvr108.2706.768:bd04/18/2019:svnMicrosoftCorporation:pnSurfacePro4:pvrD0B09F1C03P38:rvnMicrosoftCorporation:rnSurfacePro4:rvr:cvnMicrosoftCorporation:ct9:cvr:
>   dmi.product.family: Surface
>   dmi.product.name: Surface Pro 4
>   dmi.product.sku: Surface_Pro_4
>   dmi.product.version: D:0B:09F:1C:03P:38
>   dmi.sys.vendor: Microsoft Corporation
>
> To manage notifications about this bug go to:

** Attachment added: "ubuntu-bug_cannot_send.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1877269/+attachment/5367717/+files/ubuntu-bug_cannot_send.png

Packages, which is subscribed to pulseaudio in Ubuntu.