** Changed in: chromium-browser (Ubuntu)

** Tags added: focal wayland

Packages, which is subscribed to chromium-browser in Ubuntu.

  [snap] chromedriver doesn't work without --headless under Wayland

Status in chromium-browser package in Ubuntu:

  Since I upgraded my Ubuntu 19.04 laptop to Ubuntu 19.10 I've been
  unable to run Robot Framework tests using SeleniumLibrary with Chrome.
  I keep getting errors from chromedriver:

  Parent suite setup failed:
  WebDriverException: Message: unknown error: Chrome failed to start: exited
abnormally.
    (unknown error: DevToolsActivePort file doesn't exist)
    (The process started from chrome location
/snap/chromium/current/command-chromium.wrapper is no longer running, so
ChromeDriver is assuming that Chrome has crashed.)

  Things work somewhat better when I ask chromium to run in headless mode,
although I still get weird failures partway through the test suite (I think on
the first test that uses Select Window): TimeoutException: Message: timeout:
Timed out receiving message from renderer: 300.000.

  It would be easier to debug this if I could _see_ what the browser is
  doing, which brings us back to the original problem: non-headless
  chromium doesn't work in 19.10.