You are offtopic here , the same problems happens in 18.04 with the repo
version of chromium.

it is just that we try to focus on snap, but we shall backport this use
agent patch on repo version

Packages, which is subscribed to chromium-browser in Ubuntu.

  [snap] Adapt chromium user agent to avoid "not supported browser"

Status in chromium-browser package in Ubuntu:

  Currently some websites like netflix.com and web.whatsapp.com does not
  recognize chromium Ubuntu as chrome because of the different user
  agent.

  We need to find a way like vivaldi to avoid such problems for casual
  users.

  Current snap chromium UA :

  Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko)
  snap Chromium/80.0.3987.132 Chrome/80.0.3987.132 Safari/537.36