Public bug reported:

I updated my computer from Ubuntu 19.10 to 20.04. Normally my MySql server is
not starting at boot. After the update, it started working at boot. Normally I
was starting this server manually when I need.
Currently, when I put my computer to snooze mode and turn it on again, a dialog
titled "Authentication Required" opens in the upper left corner of the screen
(after I login to system). This dialog is not moving in any way, the cancel
button is not working, it is not reacting when I enter password. I tried enter
the correct password and wrong passwords, but the result is the same.
In order to close this dialog, I have to either restart the computer or
re-login.
I tried to find the package name with the command 'ubuntu-bug -w', but it did
not work. So I haven't got information about package name/version.

CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
Package: gnome-shell 3.36.1-5ubuntu2
UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to Focal Fossa on 2020-05-11

** Affects: gnome-shell (Ubuntu)

** Tags: focal

** Attachment added: "This is the dialog which I can't close any way."

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1878298/+attachment/5370671/+files/Ekran%20g%C3%B6r%C3%BCnt%C3%BCs%C3%BC%202020-05-12%2023-24-20.png

  Authentication window that cannot be closed in the upper left corner