** Package changed: ubuntu => gnome-screenshot (Ubuntu)

** Tags added: focal

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-screenshot in Ubuntu.

  Screenshot Only Works if File Manager is Open

Status in gnome-screenshot package in Ubuntu:

  On Ubuntu 20.04 desktop edition running on Lenovo P72 Mobile
  Workstation found what seems to be an odd bug.

  The "screenshot" tool when launched by pressing the keyboard button
  "print screen" only works if I have the GUI file manager open.  If I
  close the ubuntu GUI file manager, then I don't get any screenshot
  when I press "print screen" button on the keyboard.

  If I open the ubuntu GUI file manager, and then press the keyboard
  "print screen" button, I get the customary "flash effect" and I get
  the screenshot.

  If I take the screenshot FROM the screenshot app itself (i.e. DO NOT
  use the keyboard "print screen" button) then it works as expected,
  whether or not the ubuntu GUI file manager is open or not.

  So it just seems to have this quirky need for the ubuntu GUI file
  manager to be open only when using the keyboard "print screen" button.

  Thanks