Public bug reported:

Hi,

On this computer when I click on a saved bookmark it sticks to my mouse
cursor until I hit esc.

Steps to reproduce:
1) Drag a folder in nautilus to the side panel and drop it as a bookmark.
2) Click the Home folder, so it isn't highlighted.
3) Click the folder shortcut you added.
4) Move your mouse toward the right part of the window as if you were now going
to select an item.
5) Note that the bookmark stuck to your mouse cursor.

I tried to delete the bookmark, but can't seem to do that either,
because it is stuck to my mouse.

To better explain this I made a video.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/FTk4iWqiGG2RQ1Hk7

Thanks!

Rob

Package: nautilus 1:3.36.2-0ubuntu1
CasperMD5CheckResult: skip
CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
Date: Thu May 14 12:42:11 2020
GsettingsChanges:
 b'org.gnome.nautilus.window-state' b'sidebar-width' b'184'
 b'org.gnome.nautilus.preferences' b'default-folder-viewer' b"'list-view'"
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS "Focal Fossa" - Alpha amd64 (20200315)
ProcEnviron:
 TERM=xterm-256color
 PATH=(custom, no user)
 XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
 LANG=en_US.UTF-8
 SHELL=/bin/bash
SourcePackage: nautilus
usr_lib_nautilus:

** Affects: nautilus (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug focal

  Nautilus Bookmarks Stick to mouse cursor when clicked

Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu: