Hello everybody,

1) The release of Ubuntu you are using, via 'lsb_release -rd' or System
-> About Ubuntu

Release:        20.04

I have a Dell N4050 Notebook I installed 20.04 LTS. When we choose user
name on the login screen then we tap the touchpad to open the password
box does not open, there is no response to this action.

I also noticed that others login screen icons do not respond to the
touchpad, it needs press a touchpad button instead a tap touchpad
action.

3) What you expected to happen:

I expected when tapped twice on touchpad with the mouse cursor on user
name it opens the password text box.

Same for the icons in the same log in screen.

4) What happened instead

When we tap de touchpad nothings happen.

I hope you understand my broken english.

Thanks

2) The version of the package you are using, via 'apt-cache policy pkgname' or
by checking in Software Center
ivos de pacote:
 100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
     release a=now
 500 http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu focal-security/universe i386 Packages
     release
v=20.04,o=Ubuntu,a=focal-security,n=focal,l=Ubuntu,c=universe,b=i386
     origin security.ubuntu.com
 500 http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu focal-security/universe amd64 Packages
     release
v=20.04,o=Ubuntu,a=focal-security,n=focal,l=Ubuntu,c=universe,b=amd64
     origin security.ubuntu.com
 500 http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu focal-security/restricted amd64 Packages
     release
v=20.04,o=Ubuntu,a=focal-security,n=focal,l=Ubuntu,c=restricted,b=amd64
     origin security.ubuntu.com
 500 http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu focal-security/main i386 Packages
     release v=20.04,o=Ubuntu,a=focal-security,n=focal,l=Ubuntu,c=main,b=i386

** Affects: gnome-shell (Ubuntu)

** Tags: bot-comment functionality
--
GNOME Login- Screen / Lock-Screen