This also seems to be an issue when trying to set displays to something
other than landscape, when I set my other monitor to portrait mode it
stops displaying and my other screen "zooms" in like others are
reporting. I have one 1440p and 4k, so the scaling issue also effects me
along side this issue.

  [nvidia] Screen scaling 125% gives 200%

Status in gnome-control-center package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in mutter package in Ubuntu:

  Procedure used:
  1.
  Fully updated system via apt update && apt upgrade

  2.
  Select the screen setup in gnome control center

  3.
  Click the "Fractional scaling" toggle

  4.
  Select 125% and click the green "use" button top right (it says "Anvend" in
dansih)

  5.
  Observe that the window has grown a lot, click the "use new settings" button

  6.
  The window tells me, I am at 200% scaling. The "200%" option is now
highlighted.

  7.
  Switch back to 100% and file this bug.

  Package: ubuntu-release-upgrader-core 1:20.04.16
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_modeset nvidia
  CrashDB: ubuntu
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Sat Apr  4 09:42:34 2020
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS "Xenial Xerus" - Release amd64
(20170801)
  PackageArchitecture: all
  ProcEnviron:
   TERM=xterm-256color
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
   LANG=da_DK.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: ubuntu-release-upgrader
  Symptom: release-upgrade
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to focal on 2020-04-03 (0 days ago)