** Changed in: gnome-shell-extension-desktop-icons (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Marco Trevisan (Treviño) (3v1n0)

** Also affects: gnome-shell-extension-desktop-icons (Ubuntu Focal)

** Changed in: gnome-shell-extension-desktop-icons (Ubuntu Focal)

** Changed in: gnome-shell-extension-desktop-icons (Ubuntu Focal)

** Changed in: gnome-shell-extension-desktop-icons (Ubuntu Focal)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Marco Trevisan (Treviño) (3v1n0)

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-shell-extension-desktop-icons in
Ubuntu.

  Can't delete file from desktop by clicking it and hitting delete key

Status in gnome-shell-extension-desktop-icons:
  Unknown
Status in gnome-shell-extension-desktop-icons package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed
Status in gnome-shell-extension-desktop-icons source package in Focal:

  Just upgraded to 19.10 today. Previously, in 19.04, I could delete a
  file from the desktop by clicking on it and hitting the delete key.
  That no longer works.

  It's probably relevant that it doesn't appear to be possible to direct
  keyboard focus to the desktop itself any longer. When I click on an
  icon on the desktop and then hit the delete key, the keystroke is sent
  to the window that had focus before I clicked. This appears to be true
  regardless of what window focus mode I'm using (Click to Focus, Focus
  on Hover, or Secondary-Click). Note that the description of Secondary-
  Click, "Window is focused when hovered with the pointer. Hovering the
  desktop removes focus from the previous window," does not appear to be
  true. When I select that focus mode and hover my mouse over the
  desktop I remain focused on the previously focused window.

  Package: gnome-shell-extension-desktop-icons 19.01.4-1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 5.3.0-10.11-generic 5.3.0-rc8
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Fri Sep 20 11:12:42 2019
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 19.04 "Disco Dingo" - Release amd64 (20190416)
  PackageArchitecture: all
  SourcePackage: gnome-shell-extension-desktop-icons
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to eoan on 2019-09-20 (0 days ago)