Thank you for your bug report, indeed that's an issue
Could you report it upstream on https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-
calendar/issues ?
** Changed in: gnome-calendar (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided => Low
** Changed in: gnome-calendar (Ubuntu)
Status: New => Confirmed
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-calendar in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1879982
Title:
No grid lines and time indication in "High contrast" mode
Status in gnome-calendar package in Ubuntu:
Confirmed
Bug description:
Hi,
this is my first bug report, I guess, so it might not be perfect -
excuses.
I love gnome-calendar as well as I love the very reduced look of gnome in
"high contrast"-mode (→ Universal Access → High Contrast), which renders the
icons in the dock as white (and minimalistic) as they are in the top panel.
But in this mode, I don't see neither grid lines nor time and date
indications in gnome calendar - the only thing I am able to see are scheduled
meetings. This renders gnome calendar fairly unusable, when "High Contrast" is
switched on (→ screenshot).
Even in high contrast mode, I would expect to see
- indications of date and day
- some kind of grid
- time indications on the left
Thank you for the great and beautiful work,
Michael
* * *
Ubuntu 20.04 (freshly updated from 19.10)
Gnome calendar: 3.36.1
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-calendar/+bug/1879982/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp