I've tested the SRU'ed version (1.64.2-1ubuntu1~20.04.1) in with both
gnome-shell and its extensions at version 3.36.1 and 3.36.2 and no
regression has been noticed.

Everything still works as expected. All the upstream tests pass as well.
Not mention that for the micro-release GNOME exception, we can trust upstream
also tested the whole set of updates.

** Tags removed: verification-needed verification-needed-focal
** Tags added: verification-done verification-done-focal

Packages, which is subscribed to gjs in Ubuntu.

  Update to  1.64.2 and SRU it

Status in gjs package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in gjs source package in Focal:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  [ Impact ]

  That's the current GNOME stable update, including some fixes and translation
updates
  https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gjs/-/tags/1.64.2

  [ Test case ]

  The update is part of GNOME stable updates
  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StableReleaseUpdates/GNOME

  GNOME Shell and its components should continue working, as well other
  gjs based apps like polari

  [ Regression potential ]

  Update fixed various memory leaks, and the critical ones are included
  in the test suite, so ideally there should not be problems.

  The ubuntu-dock must still work properly (as a change affected a class
  there)