Public bug reported:

Other Bug in the 18.04 Distribution I explain the cause of this error

About 3 months ago install samba all be good but delete the samba application
but have and error
a dialog box appears when I click in search net a circle red and tell me
impossible mount /

I search in the net and the problem resolve in this form:

userspace virtual filesystem - backends
gvfs is a userspace virtual filesystem where mounts run as separate processes
which you talk to via D-Bus. It also contains a gio module that seamlessly adds
gvfs support to all applications using the gio API. It also supports exposing
the gvfs mounts to non-gio applications using fuse. userspace virtual
filesystem - backends
gvfs is a userspace virtual filesystem where mounts run as separate processes
which you talk to via D-Bus. It also contains a gio module that seamlessly adds
gvfs support to all applications using the gio API. It also supports exposing
the gvfs mounts to non-gio applications using fuse.

Detailed Instructions:

Step 1
Run update command to update package repositories and get latest package
information.
sudo apt-get update -y

Step 2
Run the install command with -y flag to quickly install the packages and
dependencies.
sudo apt-get install -y gvfs-backends

Its all and fix the error

** Affects: sgml-base (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to sgml-base in Ubuntu.

  Samba Bug delete gvfs-backends

Status in sgml-base package in Ubuntu: