Not seahorse but the same problem described in #33, my Mint 19.3 was not being
able to sign with Libreoffice 6.0.7.3 (nor other apps like AutoFirma)  It was
solved by:
- downgrading to openjdk 1.8  (sudo apt install openjdk-8-jre; sudo
update-java-alternatives -s  java-1.8.0-openjdk-amd64 )
- leaving just one profile for thunderbird with name default
- upgrading to  LibreOffice 6.4.2

 Maybe not all the steps were neede, maybe LibreOffice was a matter of
reinstalling with no need to upgrade  (Autofirma worked just
reinstalling)  but now it works

Regards.

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-keyring in Ubuntu.

  Seahorse unable to import pkcs12 certificates

Status in seahorse:
  New
Status in gnome-keyring package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in seahorse package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in gnome-keyring package in Fedora:
  New
Status in seahorse package in Fedora:
  Unknown

Bug description:
  seahorse 3.20.0-5 / gnome-keyring 3.28.0.2-1ubuntu1.18.04.1 / Ubuntu
  18.04 LTS / GNOME 3.28.1

  When trying to import a certificate into seahorse/gnome-keyring on
  Ubuntu 18.04, seahorse GUI application shows the 'import' button
  greyed out, while mouse hovering the "import" button shows the message
  "Cannot import because there are no compatible importers".

  This problem doesn't occur on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (Seahorse 3.18.0), as
  I've just tested on my wife's laptop, but happens in my Laptop with
  Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (Seahorse 3.20.0-5).

  Because that problem, it's not possible to digitally sign documents
  with LibreOffice.