[Expired for xorg (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]
** Changed in: xorg (Ubuntu)
Status: Incomplete => Expired
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to xorg in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1584716
Title:
Text corruption in various Gnome apps since Xenial upgrade
Status in xorg package in Ubuntu:
Expired
Bug description:
Description: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
Release: 16.04
Since the Ubuntu Xenial upgrade, I've had various instances of text
corruption. I use a gnome-shell session. I (think) see this only if
the laptop has suspended and restored.
I'm using the intel graphics driver from ppa:oibaf/graphics-drivers
(in a failed attempt to try and upgrade myself out of the issue), but
it was happening before changing to a custom PPA.
This affects such a wide array of parts of the desktop that I suspect
it's likely to be a basic X11 driver or GTK-level bug.
Screenshots attached.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xorg/+bug/1584716/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp