Public bug reported:

When building other machines or when listing after a revert system
states, ensure we present the correct order (snapshots taken on this
filesystem dataset should be before the filesystem dataset itself, as it
was used afterwards).

** Affects: zsys (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to zsys in Ubuntu.

  Update LastUsed on shutdown

Status in zsys package in Ubuntu: