As soon as they are ready.

  gnome-shell is crashing when trying to lock the screen

  Versions:
  Ubuntu 20.04 LTS focal
  GNOME Shell 3.36.2
  gnome-screensaver 3.6.1-11ubuntu4
  Using gdm3 as a display manager GDM 3.34.1

  Expected:
  When locking the computer it should lock it.

  What happens instead:
  Can't lock my screen at all with:
  1) Super + L keys
  2) Manually pressing 'Lock' on Menu
  3)'gnome-screensaver-command -l' in the terminal

  I have to Log out/ shutdown my computer at the end of the day.
  In case I can't lock my screen it's a security issue.

  syslog output:
  Jun  1 16:47:02 slava-ubuntu gsd-media-keys[2207]: Couldn't lock screen:
GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply: Message recipient disconnected
from message bus without replying