[Expired for gdm3 (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]

** Changed in: gdm3 (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gdm3 in Ubuntu.

  My child was able to crash gdm

Status in gdm3 package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  I let my 1-year-old child play with the login screen for ~5 minutes.
  After hitting all kinds of keys (the sequence seemed to be very
  complicated) we ended up with a black screen with mouse cursor only
  slowly responding to mouse movement and lagging behind.

  I couldn't do anything else but reset the PC.

  First this seems to be funny, but then you realize how embarrassing it
  is. It absolutely should not be possible to crash the login screen
  just like that. How is that even possible? The login screen should
  just either accept a password or reject it no matter what keys are
  being pressed.

  Package: gdm3 3.28.3-0ubuntu18.04.4
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 5.3.0-45.37~18.04.1-generic 5.3.18
  Uname: Linux 5.3.0-45-generic x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_modeset nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.20.9-0ubuntu7.14
  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Sat Apr  4 19:24:38 2020
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS "Bionic Beaver" - Release amd64
(20190805)
  SourcePackage: gdm3