** Changed in: thunderbird (Ubuntu)

     Assignee: Mozilla Bugs (mozilla-bugs) => (unassigned)

Packages, which is subscribed to thunderbird in Ubuntu.

  After-the-fact Filters on custom header won't match for IMAP messages

Status in Mozilla Thunderbird:
  Confirmed
Status in thunderbird package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: thunderbird

  Message filtering appears to be broken on Thunderbird
  2.0.0.4~rc1-0ubuntu1 in Gutsy with IMAP. I created a filter for the
  warthogs list and it would not move the messages from my inbox to the
  folder I had created. It also did not put anything into the filter
  log. I tried using the Thunderbird on Feisty with my laptop and it
  worked fine when using the same settings. Chris Jones mentioned he
  also noticed the same or perhaps a similar issue today.