I actually have no gnome extensions installed other than the ones that
come preinstalled with Ubuntu. (Screenshot attached.) I also didn't
change any settings concerning extensions.

** Attachment added: "extensions.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-shell-extension-ubuntu-dock/+bug/1882353/+attachment/5381771/+files/extensions.png

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-shell-extension-ubuntu-dock in
Ubuntu.

  Ubuntu Dock and Top bar accessible from lockscreen

Status in gnome-shell-extension-ubuntu-dock package in Ubuntu:

  This is a very serious security issue:

  When I lock my desktop with SUPER (windows) + L my screen gets locked
  and goes to black. Sometimes when I return to my PC and move my mouse
  to turn my screen back on I notice that the Ubuntu Dock + the Top Bar
  are accessible from the lockscreen.

  I unfortunately can't remember if they were accessible from the moment
  I locked the screen or became accessible after returning from fade to
  black. (This is not the first time this issue happened.)

  I was able to open the settings menu from the top bar and use all
  indicators. You can actually start the programs in the Ubuntu Dock and
  give keyboard inputs to them. For example I was able to start the
  terminal emulator from the lock screen and run firefox and other
  applications. So an attacker could run arbitrary commands with user
  privileges from the lockscreen!

  The indicators drop down menus were fully visible on the lock screen
  while the Dock applications remained hidden "behind" the lockscreen
  (however still accessible via keyboard as described above).

  I have attached a screenshot of the bug. I unfortunately had no camera
  at hand to film me running terminal commands.

  Please contact me if you need additional information.

  Package: gnome-shell-extension-ubuntu-dock 67ubuntu20.04.5
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_modeset nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu27.2
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: skip
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Sat Jun  6 13:35:28 2020
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 15.10 "Wily Werewolf" - Release amd64 (20151021)
  PackageArchitecture: all
  SourcePackage: gnome-shell-extension-ubuntu-dock
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to focal on 2020-04-25 (42 days ago)
  modified.conffile..etc.default.apport: [modified]
  mtime.conffile..etc.default.apport: 2015-12-23T12:07:53.769719