** Changed in: gnome-shell-extension-desktop-icons (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: gnome-shell-extension-desktop-icons via
   https://gitlab.gnome.org/World/ShellExtensions/desktop-icons/-/issues/200

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-shell-extension-desktop-icons in
Ubuntu.

  Some desktop icons disappear

Status in gnome-shell-extension-desktop-icons:
  Unknown
Status in gnome-shell-extension-desktop-icons package in Ubuntu:

  OS: Ubuntu 20.04
  GNOME: 3.36.2
  Extension: 3.36.2

  Sometimes, some icons in my Desktop folder just don't appear on the
  desktop. The missing icons aren't invisible, it's like they're not in
  the folder. Clicking on the empty space where they should be does
  nothing. Mousing over the empty space does nothing. See attached
  screenshot. As you can see, there are many missing.

  Not consistently reproducible, but frequent.

  This isn't great info, I know. Let me know what else I can provide.