ok, if you don't want to register on gitlab it's fine

please provide some details though

- is the issue specific to a folder?
- do you get any error displayed in 'journalctl' when you trigger the bug?
- which processes are using the most CPU in 'top'?

  nautilus search bar generates high cpu usage - no reaction on 1st
  double-click

Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:

  If I try to find e.g. a certain music file, I browse in nautilus to the
folder "music" and start  typing "mo":
  - cpu usage is prompt very high although the correct folder is shown
immediatly
  - mouse pointer shows activity (circle rotates constantly)
  - if I use a double-click on the requested folder, nothing happens; only on
the second try the double-click opens that folder

  Goal:
  - the first double-click should open the requested folder
  - cpu usage shouldn't be so high

  Package: nautilus 1:3.36.3-0ubuntu1
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_modeset nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu27.3
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: skip
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME