I updated librsvg to 2.48.7-1ubuntu0.20.04.1 from focal-proposed in an
otherwise fully up-to-date focal VM (amd64), logged out and back in, and did
some extensive smoke testing, both targetted (opening and manipulating various
SVG images in eog and gimp), and general (launched several applications and
verified that they render correctly their UI and content).
Everything looks fine, I couldn't spot any regression.

** Tags removed: verification-needed-focal
** Tags added: verification-done-focal

Packages, which is subscribed to librsvg in Ubuntu.

  SRU the current 2.48.7 stable update

Status in librsvg package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in librsvg source package in Focal:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  * Impact
  That's the current GNOME stable update, which fixes a number of issues:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/librsvg/-/blob/librsvg-2.48/NEWS

  * Test case

  The update is part of GNOME stable updates
  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StableReleaseUpdates/GNOME

  Smoke testing by opening SVG images with eog or importing them with
  gimp can be performed to ensure there are no regressions.

  * Regression potential

  This is a bugfix-only stable micro-release, however librsvg is a core
  component with a number of reverse dependencies. A combination of
  autopkgtests and manual smoke testing to try and detect SVG rendering
  issues should be performed.