If we still need to land in focal, shall we affect focal series for
g-c-c?

  won't auto-select input when headset is plugged and selected in pop-up
  window

Status in OEM Priority Project:
  Fix Released
Status in gnome-control-center package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  [Impact]

   * audio input won't auto select and no pop-up dialog when headset is
  plugged

   * backporting fix gitlab_ucm_mixer_control_select.patch in groovy to
  focal.

  [Test Case]

   * Using Tiger Lake platform
   * Step to reproduce:
     1. plug-in headset
     2. check g-c-c

     Expected result:
       audio input switch to headset mic.

     Actual result:
       audio input is not changed.

  [Regression Potential]

   * the change corrupt the audio device selection, the audio
  input/output is not as expect

  [Other Info]

   * a patch is there waiting for upstream review :
  https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/libgnome-volume-
  control/-/merge_requests/10

   * Test pass after 'do-release-upgrade -d' on the Tiger Lake platform
  to groovy with gnome-control-center_1:3.36.4-1ubuntu1.