** Changed in: chromium (Debian)

Packages, which is subscribed to chromium-browser in Ubuntu.

  chromium 79 remote display broken

Status in chromium-browser package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in chromium package in Debian:
  Fix Released
Status in chromium package in Fedora:
  Unknown

Bug description:
  Chromium 78 worked and things broke in version 79.

  With chromium 79 when using the remote display (ssh for x forward) I
  get the display forward but only a blank (white) window. Chromiumn
  does not render anything into the window.

  If I am at the console then every thing work normal. Also Firefox does
  work for remote display. It just chromium 79 that has this problem.

  Every thing worked with version 78.

  Package: ubuntu-release-upgrader-core 1:18.04.36
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 5.0.0-37.40~18.04.1-generic 5.0.21
  Uname: Linux 5.0.0-37-generic x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: zfs zunicode zavl icp zcommon znvpair
  ApportVersion: 2.20.9-0ubuntu7.9
  Architecture: amd64
  CrashDB: ubuntu
  CurrentDesktop: GNOME
  Date: Sun Dec 22 14:57:30 2019
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu-GNOME 16.04.1 LTS "Xenial Xerus" - Release amd64
(20160720)
  PackageArchitecture: all
  ProcEnviron:
   TERM=xterm-256color
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
   LANG=en_US.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: ubuntu-release-upgrader
  Symptom: dist-upgrade
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to bionic on 2018-09-03 (475 days ago)
  VarLogDistupgradeTermlog: