Sorry, I also have a lot of ram and a lack of urgency! The bug is fixed
in Gnome's repo (via a backport of a larger changeset, not my fix), but
a release hasn't been made yet. I'll work on getting my (smaller, easier
to review for package maintainers) fix into ubuntu as a patch, to hold
things over until theirs makes it down.

  gnome-shell-calendar-server leaks GBs of memory every few days

  In Progress

Bug description:
  It's been happening repeatedly over the last maybe week? I have to
  manually kill it about once a day, when I start to feel everything
  slow down as the OS starts to swap.

  Actually, I tracked down and fixed a few leaks in the code, and it
  looks stable so far. I'll submit a patch soon, as well as send the fix
  upstream to Gnome.