Public bug reported:

gnome calendar: 3.36.1
nextcloud: 15.0.4.0 (on a remote server)
Ubuntu: 20.04 LTS

When I change the date/time for an event in the gnome calendar, it
crashes after submitting the change in nextcloud.

The only output on the commandline is 'Segmentation fault (core dumped)'

It doesn't matter if I change the date/time through the dialog or by
dragging.

** Affects: gnome-calendar (Ubuntu)
     Importance: Undecided
         Status: New

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-calendar in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1887529

Title:
  gnome-calendar crashes after updating nextcloud calendar

Status in gnome-calendar package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  gnome calendar: 3.36.1
  nextcloud: 15.0.4.0 (on a remote server)
  Ubuntu: 20.04 LTS

  When I change the date/time for an event in the gnome calendar, it
  crashes after submitting the change in nextcloud.

  The only output on the commandline is 'Segmentation fault (core
  dumped)'

  It doesn't matter if I change the date/time through the dialog or by
  dragging.

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-calendar/+bug/1887529/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to