With -proposed enabled I updated the various evolution packages to
version 3.36.4-0ubuntu1.

As per text case, I was able to send emails between the accounts that I
have set up in Evolution, view existing entries in the Calendar and
create new Calendar entries which were viewable in other applications
such as Lightning and my email provider's web interface.

** Tags removed: verification-needed verification-needed-focal
** Tags added: verification-done verification-done-focal

Packages, which is subscribed to evolution-data-server in Ubuntu.

  SRU the current 3.36.4 stable update

Status in evolution-data-server package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in evolution-data-server source package in Focal:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  * Impact

  That's the current GNOME stable update, including some fixes and translation
updates
  https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution-data-server/-/blob/gnome-3-36/NEWS

  * Test case

  The update is part of GNOME stable updates
  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StableReleaseUpdates/GNOME

  Check that the calendar integration in GNOME and gnome-calendar is
  working, also test evolution with an email account.

  * Regression potential

  There is no specific change or feature to test in the upgrade