This bug has been reported on the Ubuntu ISO testing tracker.

A list of all reports related to this bug can be found here:
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/reports/bugs/1889962

** Tags added: iso-testing

Packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-meta in Ubuntu.

  kubuntu 20.04.1 live qa-test, screen alignment made display unusable

Status in ubuntu-meta package in Ubuntu:

  Kubuntu 20.04.1 daily QA-test on
  dell [optiplex] 755 (c2d-e8300, 8gb, amd/ati radeon rv610/radeon hd2400
pro/xt)

  When I adjusted display.settings to have landscape+portrait, the
  landscape display became unreadable, and I obviously made mistake as
  portrait was upside-down.. GUI isn't usable as menu is on unusable
  display

  this box appears to have IDENTICAL files in /var/crash reported in
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/kubuntu-meta/+bug/1889960
  but are likely unrelated.  They were `ubuntu-bug` reported

  This will be filed against INCORRECT package sorry; I suspect it's
  radeon related..

  Picture of screens

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPcjlzMvHtKIQVmi4QLOaY1_yLPbhFXbYFA32iLRCIrT2NTwvY-EpOEh54vwF8g2A?key=M2gtdTN4YjZ2c3RLVWJPMXQ2YXliZ3JMMG1PSW9R

  Much of the time the image shown on my-left display was changing
  (lower panel portion especially, also I think where cursor would be on
  terminal), about 3 changes per second, but at times it became static
  for awhile.

  Package: ubuntu-desktop (not installed)
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu27.4
  Architecture: amd64