** Package changed: ubuntu => xorg (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to xorg in Ubuntu.

  Screen corruption with multi monitor setup

Status in xorg package in Ubuntu:

  Hello, last week I was digging in the BIOS of my PC at work since I tried to
see if there is a way to update the dbx for secure boot. Since there was no
option to perform this task, I modified some settings. In detail, I disabled
CSM in BIOS and that's when hell broke loose!

  To get an idea about the hardware, the Lenovo machine isn't running
  the latest BIOS as its updater is broken and won't update it within
  win or its ISO image. It uses the previous version released by its
  manufacturer.

  The machine has an XGA VGA monitor and a WQHD DP monitor. When CSM is enabled
the DP monitor is lit first and then the VGA one prior OS loading. When CSM is
disabled it goes the other way around. The VGA monitor is lit and the DP one
opens up during OS load. With CSM disabled the VGA monitor is the primary one
and it is corrupted as you can see on the pictures I have attached.
  Interestingly printing screens within Ubuntu does not capture the corruption
problem I am getting as you can see on the pictures I have also attached.
Neither X log contains anything useful. The issue is repeatable on every boot.

  As I have seen on other bug reports, I have enabled DRM debug,
  captured the dmesg using a huge buffer to get it and have uploaded it
  as well. I hope that it will help you track this issue down and fix it
  soon. Since I will be away some days for vacation, I will have
  physical access to it till this Friday and will get back to work at
  the 24th of August. In the mean time, I hope that someone will
  pinpoint the root cause of it and prepare a patch.

  Since this machine is running w10 2004, it should be noted that in win
  I do not get any corruption at all either in CSM mode or UEFI mode.

  Package: xorg 1:7.7+19ubuntu14
  NonfreeKernelModules: zfs zunicode zavl icp zcommon znvpair
  BootLog: Error: [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/var/log/boot.log'
  CasperMD5CheckResult: skip
  CasperVersion: 1.445
  CompositorRunning: None
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME