https://hg.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/rev/45e8dd195f71 actually landed
in 80.

  Flash plugin symbol lookup error with firefox 80.0+build2 on xenial
  (gtk_window_set_titlebar)

Status in Mozilla Firefox:
  Fix Released
Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  When testing firefox 80.0+build2 on xenial (from https://launchpad.net
  /~ubuntu-mozilla-security/+archive/ubuntu/ppa/+packages), I'm
  observing that the flash plugin (installed by flashplugin-installer)
  doesn't work. This appears to affect only xenial, flash is working in
  the bionic and focal builds.

  This is what I'm seeing when launching firefox from a terminal:

    /usr/lib/firefox/plugin-container: symbol lookup error:
  /usr/lib/firefox/libxul.so: undefined symbol: gtk_window_set_titlebar

  This is most likely caused by this recent upstream change:
  https://phabricator.services.mozilla.com/D84623