Public bug reported:

[Summary]
Failed to reconnect the paired device after disconnect it.

[Reproduce Step]
1. Open settings > Bluetooth > select a device to pair with my
cellphone.(Huawei or Vivo)
2. Disconnect connect from the PC side, please see attached picture.
3. Click the paired device and click the connect button on the pop-up page to
reconnect the device

[Expected result]
Can reconnect with the paired device.

[Actual result]
Fail to enable the connection between the PC and the paired device.

[Additional information]
Kernel Version: 5.6.0-1021-oem
Arch: x86_64
Ubuntu Version: 20.04.1 LTS
Platform: Lenovo ThinkPad

** Affects: gnome-bluetooth (Ubuntu)

** Attachment added: "Connect.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1896923/+attachment/5413818/+files/Connect.png

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-bluetooth in Ubuntu.

  Failed to reconnect the paired device after disconnect it

Status in gnome-bluetooth package in Ubuntu: