- libselinux is already in main, that was my mistake thinking it was in
universe.
- Only the binary package libostree-1-1 is required to be in main. The reset
can remain in universe.

** Description changed:

  Many applications have Flatpak integration using libflatpak. The Ubuntu
  desktop team would like libflatpak in main so we can easily build such
  applications (LP: #1812456). libostree-1-1 is a dependency of this, so
  it would also need to be in main. We don't need OSTree functionality,
  and do not expect any other OSTree packages to be installed by default.

  Availability
  ============
  In Universe, builds for all architectures and in sync with Debian.

  Rationale
  =========
  Required for libflatpak0 being in main (LP: #1812456)

  Security
  ========
  This will need a Security review.

  Quality Assurance
  =================
  Should be subscribed to by Ubuntu Desktop Bugs.

  Contains a single .so and doesn't have any debconf prompts. Package is
  maintained in Debian. No major bugs in Debian or Ubuntu.

  UI Standards
  ============
  N/A

  Dependencies
  ============
- All in main except for libselinux1 (LP: #1892455)
+ All in main.

  Standards Compliance
  ====================
  Package uses standards version 4.5.0.

  Maintenance
  Actively developed upstream https://github.com/ostreedev/ostree.
  Packages actively maintained in Debian.

  Security Checks
  2 CVEs found in http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvekey.cgi?keyword=ostree, but
they seem to relate to actual OSTree functionality, not issues in libostree.

Packages, which is subscribed to the bug report.

  [MIR] libostree-1-1

Status in ostree package in Ubuntu: