** Also affects: libfprint (Ubuntu Focal)
Importance: Undecided
Status: New
** Changed in: libfprint (Ubuntu Focal)
Status: New => Triaged
** Changed in: libfprint (Ubuntu Focal)
Importance: Undecided => Low
** Changed in: libfprint (Ubuntu Focal)
Assignee: (unassigned) => Marco Trevisan (Treviño) (3v1n0)
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to libfprint in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1897613
Title:
fprint hangs after first finger scan (fprintd-enroll - fprintd_demo)
Status in libfprint:
Unknown
Status in libfprint package in Ubuntu:
Triaged
Status in libfprint source package in Focal:
Triaged
Bug description:
Hi, I don't know if this problem is related to fprintd or libfprint, but I am
happy to help debugging.
I have got an APC BIOPOD EC fingerprint reader, sporting an AuthenTec, Inc.
AES3500 TruePrint Sensor (lsusb gives 08ff:5731).
My system is:
LSB Version:
core-9.20170808ubuntu1-noarch:printing-9.20170808ubuntu1-noarch:security-9.20170808ubuntu1-noarch
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Description: Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS
Release: 18.04
Codename: bionic
Kernel: 4.15.0-111-generic
Installed fprintd via APT and compiled libfprint after git cloning.
I looked around in the different open issues, and I saw it is a problem
experienced by many.
It doesn't matter if I use gnome fingerprint authentication setup
Opened a bug on libfprint here
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/libfprint/libfprint/-/issues/306
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/libfprint/+bug/1897613/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp