Public bug reported:

It would be good if we could ship gnome-software 3.38.0 with groovy.

These are the 3.37.92 changes:

Add sysprof support for profiling jobs
Add webflow and basic auth support to flatpak plugin
Coalesce refresh operations where possible
Correctly mark layered rpm-ostree local packages as removable
Fix flatpak bundle installation
Handle invalid snap auth data
Improve flatpak progress reporting for transactions
Improve the heuristic for detecting old-style AppStream override files
Many performance improvements in many areas of the code
Only delete the firmware archive if we downloaded it to the cache
Show a pulsing progress bar if progress is unknown
Support loading appstream files from custom install prefix
Use the runtime fwupd version for the user agent

3.38.0 is a pure translation update.

** Affects: gnome-software (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-software in Ubuntu.

  [FFe] Update to 3.38.0

Status in gnome-software package in Ubuntu: