Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make
Ubuntu better.

If GNOME-shell suffers from a crash, all programs are killed & the user
is logged out. There can be many reasons for this, however it's not
related to the `ubuntu-release-upgrader` package which upgrades a
release (from focal/20.04 to groovy/20.10 for example)

I'm not sure what package this should be filed against, I see only
evidence of i915/graphic crash, but little detail is available
(partially as filed against the upgrade tool).

** Package changed: ubuntu-release-upgrader (Ubuntu) => ubuntu-meta
(Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-meta in Ubuntu.

  Ubuntu crashes many times and go to login screen while browosing site
  in firefox version -82

Status in ubuntu-meta package in Ubuntu:

  I have upgraded from Ubuntu 20.04 to 20.10 recently and I have noticed
  that while browsing sites in Firefox especially using Youtube in
  Firefox, the System crashes and go to Login screen. all the
  application used are closed and need to reopen again.

  I am using 4 GB RAM 64 Bit Ubuntu.

  Kindly fix.

  Thank You so much

  - Arise

  Package: ubuntu-release-upgrader-core 1:20.10.12
  CasperMD5CheckResult: skip
  CrashDB: ubuntu
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Thu Nov  5 23:52:18 2020
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 17.04 "Zesty Zapus" - Release amd64 (20170412)
  PackageArchitecture: all
  SourcePackage: ubuntu-release-upgrader
  Symptom: dist-upgrade
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to groovy on 2020-10-24 (11 days ago)
  VarLogDistupgradeTermlog: