Gunnar Hjalmarsson (gunnarhj) we no longer ship any web-browsers that
can actually use this plugin. It is innert.

Packages, which is subscribed to flashplugin-nonfree in Ubuntu.

  flash end of life soon, suggest remove from hirsute

Status in adobe-flashplugin package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in flashplugin-nonfree package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in pepperflashplugin-nonfree package in Ubuntu: