Public bug reported:

Hi Team

Using Archive Manager i have compressed and password protected some folders in
my system.
Now, i have forgot the password.
I am unable to find a way to recover the password and extract/open the folders.

System Info:
Release:        16.04
Archive Manager : 3.16.5

Please help me with the issue. Those folders contain the most important
information in my life. I am literally dying to get those information.

Please please help me with a solution.

Thanking you in advance

Thank and Regards,
Nikhil

** Affects: file-roller (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to file-roller in Ubuntu.

  Unable to recover forgotten archive folder password

Status in file-roller package in Ubuntu: