*** This bug is a duplicate of bug 1897765 ***
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1897765
Comment #9 shows this:
[60331.554749] yurko-laptop gnome-shell[2466]: Error in freeze/thaw accounting
[60331.556071] yurko-laptop gnome-shell[2466]: GNOME Shell crashed with signal 5
[60331.556071] yurko-laptop gnome-shell[2466]: == Stack trace for context
0x563976f93220 ==
[60331.556071] yurko-laptop gnome-shell[2466]: #0 56397b0fa018 i
resource:///org/gnome/shell/ui/windowManager.js:1384 (1cb1499d03d0 @ 589)
** Summary changed:
- gnome-shell crashes when I click new notification window
+ gnome-shell crashes with signal 5 in g_log_structured_array() when I click
new notification window
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-shell in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1905169
Title:
gnome-shell crashes with signal 5 in g_log_structured_array() when I
click new notification window
Status in gnome-shell package in Ubuntu:
New
Bug description:
gnome-shell crashes when I click new notification window
Including crash report as a screenshot as send button in that window does
nothing for some reason
---
ProblemType: Bug
ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu50.1
Architecture: amd64
CasperMD5CheckResult: skip
CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
DisplayManager: gdm3
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 20.10
InstallationDate: Installed on 2017-10-07 (1141 days ago)
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 17.10 "Artful Aardvark" - Alpha amd64 (20170926)
Package: gnome-shell 3.38.1-1ubuntu1.1
PackageArchitecture: amd64
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 5.8.0-29.31-generic 5.8.14
RelatedPackageVersions: mutter-common 3.38.1-1ubuntu1
Tags: groovy
Uname: Linux 5.8.0-29-generic x86_64
UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)
UserGroups: adm audio cdrom dip docker lpadmin plugdev sambashare sudo
_MarkForUpload: True
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-shell/+bug/1905169/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp