[Expired for gnome-shell (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for
60 days.]
** Changed in: gnome-shell (Ubuntu)
Status: Incomplete => Expired
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-shell in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1897830
Title:
20.04.1 goes fully blank (screens) after replugging 2nd monitor
Status in gnome-shell package in Ubuntu:
Expired
Bug description:
Using 20.04.1-latest and using 2x monitors, 1x using DVI and 1x using
HDMI, if I unplug the HDMI one while the system is running, displays
will fallback to 1 screen and that is good.
But while this system is still running, if/when I replug that same 2nd
screen that I took out and using the same HDMI port both screens turn
blank and system goes into lala land requiring a manual/hard restart
is required to fix this.
While the screens are blank, the system is not hung it simply lost
it's displays.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-shell/+bug/1897830/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp