Hi Gunnar Sorry I was try to find the report that I did yesterday but I couldn't find it, I search for it and didnt find the report. I thought he hadn't reported
Sorry my bad this can be deleted or closed The strange thing is that the previous report doesn't show on my launchpad page so I couldn't track was going on. Again sorry, I'm new to launchpad -- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-control-center in Ubuntu. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1906301 Title: Natural Scrolling doesn't persist after close and open the laptop lid Status in gnome-control-center package in Ubuntu: Incomplete Bug description: Hi! Sometimes when close and open the laptop lid, the mouse natural scrolling get reset to disable (default). Im using a thinkpad T460 with the trackpoint with the mouse natural scrolling turn on so when I use the scroll in the trackpoint (middle bottom) I get the same movement as the touchpad. So when I close and open the laptop lid and the natural scrolling stop working, what I do is going to the settings and turn off - on the natural scrolling so start working again. ProblemType: Bug DistroRelease: Ubuntu 20.10 Package: gnome-control-center 1:3.38.1-1ubuntu1 ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 5.8.0-29.31-generic 5.8.14 Uname: Linux 5.8.0-29-generic x86_64 ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu50.1 Architecture: amd64 CasperMD5CheckResult: skip CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME Date: Mon Nov 30 13:03:55 2020 ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/gnome-control-center InstallationDate: Installed on 2020-11-23 (7 days ago) InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 20.10 "Groovy Gorilla" - Release amd64 (20201022) SourcePackage: gnome-control-center UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install) To manage notifications about this bug go to: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-control-center/+bug/1906301/+subscriptions -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages Post to : [email protected] Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

