I totally agree with this! The Additional Drivers doesn't work if your Netplan uses rendered: networked.
Then, the command line is useless too... How does it work? -- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop Packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-drivers-common in Ubuntu. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1818746 Title: `ubuntu-drivers list` output doesn't bear any relation to the input to the install command Status in ubuntu-drivers-common package in Ubuntu: Triaged Bug description: As a user, I would like to decide on one of the drivers available to me and then install it. So I list my options: ``` $ ubuntu-drivers list nvidia-driver-410 nvidia-driver-390 ``` Great, I'll install 410: ``` $ ubuntu-drivers install --gpgpu nvidia-driver-410 No drivers found for installation. ``` This is confusing; I think the `list` output format should be aligned with the input format for install. To manage notifications about this bug go to: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-drivers-common/+bug/1818746/+subscriptions -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages Post to : [email protected] Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

