Public bug reported:

[Impact]

This is the last point-release of the 20.2.x-series, we should put it in
groovy so latest bugfixes would get there, and for focal because that
would minimize the risk of regressions when going from 20.0.x to 20.2.x.

[Test case]

Install the updates, test desktop use and some basic games etc on at
least AMD and Intel hw.

[Where things could go wrong]

It's possible that some apps (like games) might regress on some hw, but
there should not be a big risk for more wider bugs appearing in this
update, since upstream and vendor (Intel) CI machinery have tested
these.

** Affects: mesa (Ubuntu)

** Affects: mesa (Ubuntu Focal)

** Affects: mesa (Ubuntu Groovy)

** Also affects: mesa (Ubuntu Focal)

** Also affects: mesa (Ubuntu Groovy)

** Changed in: mesa (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: mesa (Ubuntu Focal)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Timo Aaltonen (tjaalton)

** Changed in: mesa (Ubuntu Groovy)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Timo Aaltonen (tjaalton)

** Description changed:

-
  [Where things could go wrong]

  It's possible that some apps (like games) might regress on some hw, but
  there should not be a big risk for more wider bugs appearing in this
- update.
+ update, since upstream and vendor (Intel) CI machinery have tested
+ these.

Packages, which is subscribed to mesa in Ubuntu.

  New bugfix release 20.2.6

Status in mesa package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in mesa source package in Focal:
  New
Status in mesa source package in Groovy: